The health, safety and well-being of our customers, staff and community are our top priority.
We continue to follow updates on COVID-19 and take advice from the New Zealand Ministry of Heath. Further to this the New Zealand Government has directed that only Essential Services will be able to continue to operate after 25 March 2020 until further notice. KM Electrical are Essential Services in the categories of Utilities and communications (including supply chain) and also Building and construction (as per COVID19.govt.nz).
- Any entity involved in the production, supply, sale distribution or disposal of electricity, gas, water, waste water (eg sanitation), waste (eg rubbish collection), fuel, telecommunication services, and any entity that is contracted by these entities
- Any entity that provides maintenance and repair services for utilities and communications, including supply chains
- Any entity supplying services to an essential workplace that are required for the safe operation of that workplace (eg cleaning, security services)
- Any entity involved in building and construction related to essential services and critical infrastructure
- Any entity involved in building and construction required immediately to maintain human health and safety at home or work
- Any entity that performs or is involved in building and resource consenting necessary for the above purposes
KM Electrical will remain open to support essential services over this time. If your unsure if we can assist you during this time, please call us to discuss the job over the phone.