K&M Electrical is able to offer a total solution to suit the client’s needs and budget and take pride in providing a high quality installation.
K&M Electrical has focused heavily on our data systems to ensure our customers get a high level of product through on going training with the latest data cabling products available . This covers all areas such as installation, maintenance, and performance testing.
We know you do. And that’s why you can count on getting guaranteed results with our structured cabling service. We do new installations, repairs, upgrades and maintenance on all structured cabling systems. With K&M Electrical structured cabling services, the same cabling infrastructure is used for computer networking, wireless networks, point-of-sale systems, telephones, printers .
Apart from the significant initial cost saving, we also give you the following benefits:
- Designed to make moving, changing or adding to the cabling system easier and more affordable.
- Use a wall outlet for a VoIP telephone system today, a computer tomorrow, a access point next week – the choice is yours.
- Excellent return on investment – structured cabling lasts longer than all other network devices.
- Requires very little maintenance and upgrades.
- Future ready – will accommodate new technologies and products easily.
- Consistent Performance throughout the installation due to standardization of cabling and other network components.
- Easier to find and fix faults
All projects are designed and installed to latest New Zealand standards.We specialise in Structured Cabling Systems (Cat 5e/6/6A/fibre), and are able to offer Certification and product warranties on our data cabling systems.